In Saarland, the so-called “Corona 2G plus rule (=FULLY vaccinated, recovered AND tested”) has been in force since December 2021.
- Required: Proof of vaccination OR proof of convalescence PLUS a daily updated Corona test
- We are obliged to check the test results together with your ID card.
- Exempt from the requirement to provide proof are:
Persons who have not yet reached the age of six,
persons who have already reached the age of six, but who still attend a day-care centre or day-care facility and are regularly tested for the presence of an infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus within the framework of a testing offer there,
underage pupils who are regularly tested for the presence of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection as part of a mandatory school protection plan.
- You do not need a Corona Test, if you are fully vaccinated. THis means that you must prove that you received the so called “booster vacciantion“!
- You must register your visit (as we also only have a limited number of free places with high demand at the same time).
- For structural reasons, we offer space for a maximum of 25 people per event in summer (when the barn is open), and a maximum of 15 people during the cold season (heated indoor area).
- The wearing of a medical mask is mandatory.
- Out of respect for the health of our visitors, we will monitor compliance with the rules.